Terms and Conditions
Thank you for taking the time to look at our terms and conditions. These terms
and conditions help to keep the Cre8tive Online website a safe place to trade.
The Privacy Notice and Delivery and Returns information are also part of the terms
and conditions. You should understand that by placing an order, you accept the
terms and conditions.
• Cre8tive Online may amend these Terms from time to time, please review
• You agree that e-mail, telephone and written correspondence can be used
as means of communication.
• You undertake that all details you provide to Cre8tive Online are correct,
that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient
funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
• If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility
to inform Cre8tive Online as soon as possible.
• Cre8tive Online will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly
as practicable after being notified of them. Please contact us and allow us a
reasonable opportunity to rectify such mistakes before cancelling cheques or card
• We accept most major credit and debit cards for on-line ordering. Payment is via the PayPal secure online payment interface. You do not need a PayPal account to pay by credit or debit card. You can also pay by card over the phone 01329 313633.
• BACS – Select this option at the checkout and our bank details will be sent to you in your order confirmation e-mail. Please e-mail to confirm once you have transferred the money from your account into our account. Orders will ship as soon as we are able to see the payment in our account.
• PayPal – We accept PayPal payments. Please remember to return to our site from PayPal to complete your order, otherwise we may receive your payment but not your order.
• You can pay by cheque (payable to Cre8tive). To pay by cheque please enclose your details: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and order number (you will find this in your order confirmation e-mail). Payment by cheque will inevitably result in a longer delivery time.
• Orders can be placed via the website, by post or by telephone 01329 313633.
• Should your payment not be honoured we reserve the right to take all legal
steps to recover monies owed and the expenses incurred in doing so.
• We're doing everything we can to make using our site and shopping online
a safe and pleasant experience for everyone involved. If you have any concerns
or problems please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.